Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
To echo Napoleon, (“I'd rather have lucky generals than good ones.”) I frankly don't care how good or great or not Adams is, is he lucky? I'm sure the smarty pants on here will point out he's very lucky to be stepping up a league and drawing a wage from the Everton coffers, but I'd have Niasse back if it meant a few goals scored.

Two games into the new season, and we're scratching around for last chance desperate solutions. This cannot keep happening. The bigger the club, the bigger the fall. It's like the man who single-handedly built the rocket and went to the moon said, "There is no tomorrow!".

E22A9934-E108-4191-B03D-37815C8F3B76.webp

It appears like fee is agreed, let’s hope we can do a quick medical & he’s ready for wolves 💪

Yes but he has to get fit fit even though he’s played 3 actual games already this season. He’ll be on the bench.
Then he’s more of fool, can’t be starting maupay I get it with some of the others! However I felt he should of played dcl against Fulham 🤷‍♂️

This is what Everton does to me. We spend all summer moving slowly, offering well under market value for players, trying to construct deals using unworkable payment plans. We start the season without strengthening the areas we need, drop points in winnable games and then finally when we're in for Che Adams, I'm so depressed that I'm just happy that we're signing a player who isn't Maupay.

Need him to score goals as he will be playing virtually every game, DCL is not a feature for us, the manager shouldn’t even be factoring him into his thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back