Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s a good player and he’ll add a lot.

Mate he is an Everton level player the level player that we have been conditioned to accept, he will be okay for a relegation haunted team, which is where we are. I can feel no joy for this type of signing, we always knew it was coming, it was just a matter of time. Premier league experience ,will battle, quite cheap,Cheers Bill ticks all of you're boxes.

Pinning all your hopes on a kid also we need three strikers. Adams wouldn't have been my first choice but he is experienced and can do the hold up play aspects
That's the thing.

Without a fit DCL (nearly an oxymoron), or a quality CF Transfer (Adams is not quality) there is no hope.

Get in a real CF or Just play the kid.

If he comes, which is looking likely, I hope for his sake he hits the ground running and grabs a goal on his debut. Last thing we/he needs is a game where he passes up decent chances and we don't win. The crowd will be deflated and his teammates will be thinking "here we go again".

So, best thing he can do is put a shift in and hit the back of the net which buys everyone a bit of time and breathing space.

If he comes, which is looking likely, I hope for his sake he hits the ground running and grabs a goal on his debut. Last thing we/he needs is a game where he passes up decent chances and we don't win. The crowd will be deflated and his teammates will be thinking "here we go again".

So, best thing he can do is put a shift in and hit the back of the net which buys everyone a bit of time and breathing space.

or he gets boooooed

If the 35 million Maupay will have cost (add wages) is added to what we are supposed to be going to pay offer Ché Adams, we will have spent 70m GBP on that pair for guaranteed less than 10 goals.

"And that is why, your honour, Everton should be wound up."

The prosecution rested.

(15 million will get you some AMAZING under 21 talent in LatAm, if you can be bothered scouting it - Caicedo cost Brighton 4m ffs!!!)
I'm just trying to shed some light on what is depressing even more then the fact its Monday

If nothing else he looks to have his head screwed on. Big chance to move back the PL but still happily playing and scoring for the team that pays his wages without any complaints. Will certainly know what expectation will be lumped onto his shoulders if he does come. Not quite the grand reset we were promised but if he backs himself to cope with that then I’ll back him 🤷‍♂️

He'll get at least 3 games and allowed to miss 6 presentable chances before he gets the boo treatment Matty. We are a fair bunch when it comes to how soon the boo is started.
Obviously there's a contrast in quality from the championship to the Premier League but 3 goals in his first 3 championship games puts him in what youd think would be in the best state to make the transition , hopefully he can build off that form but I'm going to be realistic with my expectations before I become impatient and bombard him with boos....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back