Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players should feel that they can can make the difference to a team, can improve that team .
Everton are a mess just now, but we are still a premiership team and properly managed could be a big team again in time.
Everton is the biggest club he will have played for or is ever likely to play for and he is a foolish man to turn down an opportunity like this.
I don't believe he is stalling, I think it far more likely we just can't agree a payment structure.

Fair play to Che if he’s waiting to see what other offers turn up - who in their right mind would sign for Everton.

I wouldn’t be so quick to believe that’s it’s all on the player however, we know how shady Bill can be - it’s another “we tried but they don’t want to sign for us, because you Evertonians are monsters and the players are all scared.”

Ha ha he is probably weighing up a 20 goal season and promotion Vs being booed off the pitch every match and being relagated with 3 consolation goals all season
Its true that there's a good chance he'll just cross over with his old team. Same as Gnonto. Makes focusing on recently relegated players all the more baffling, that's clearly going to be a consideration, though relegation release clauses could take that sting off to an extent, there's no guarantee anyone else will want him next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back