Transfer Rumour Che Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was always going to be Che Adams. It’s a signing that reflects where we are at the moment.
He isn’t as bad as some think, he’s just not exciting. What he will do is work hard and make himself a nuisance - and he will bag maybe half a dozen goals.
If we end the window with the Portuguese kid, Danjuma, Young, Harrison, Adams and (hopefully) Gnonto we’re stronger in attack than last year.
I still think we need another CB but if we end the window with the above it’s much more than I was expecting. I was fully prepared for a summer of sod all.

Not the signing I would want but somewhat pragmatic for a side in our position, if it happens.

I'll be somewhat pleased that they would have at least attempted to address the forward issue, rather than doing nothing again and letting the deadline pass.

I'll take Che Adams in preference to nobody.

He would contribute with a few goals which may turn out to be crucial.

It is what it is, why we do not scout thoroughly on the continent and abroad is beyond me.

Our next director of Football needs to be Jesus.

He can turn our measly tranfer budget into a mass fortune and sign Kane and Mbappe to please the masses.
We can probably save a fortune as a club by employing one of the many experts that populate these forums.

Between scouting, sports science and the injury rehabilitation of elite level athletes all the answers are to be found right here within the forum.

The club is definitely missing a trick.

….it’s the next Mbappe and Kane a DOF on limited budget should be unearthing, instead we pay Thelwell big bucks to be a Line Manager unearthing Maupay & Adam’s ;)
Probably why the DoF has changed the system at the club and hired Lee Sargeson from Brighton as manager of scouting operation, amongst other changes and hires to build for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back