Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This looks like being the game to finally break these players once and for all. If this gets worse after the break, I really can’t see this group of players picking themselves up and having the stomach for the upcoming battles. Cos this fraud of a manager certainly isn’t picking them up.

The end is near.
Looks like they reached this point before a ball was kicked tonight,

They all need booing, but you’re talking like the squad’s been the same throughout Moshiri’s time, it’s like 6/7 managers worth of players with Coleman the only survivor of the Moyes era

I don’t buy this ridiculous claim that they don’t care, course they do, some more than others in the case of Coleman, Pickford, DCL. It’s also bs that no other fanbase would get behind them, Newcastle fans got behind theirs even after being relegated twice, same with Villa, Sheff Utd, hell the darlings of the game City once went down to whats now League One and their fans still got behind them in record numbers
Its not ridiculous at all. Its written all over them. Interesting that you mention Pickford, Coleman because they're the only onws who even try half the time.

Its not about them being crap. I sat though many a crap team in the 90's. This is different. This team has zero fight or respect for the club. Happy clapping ain't having any effect on that team. They don't give AF.

If you were a player, in this team, with this managers type of football, you’d go into half time knowing you aren’t coming back from it. How does that motivate a player. We need someone in who will give us a chance. No matter the score line.

Never done one of these before. Not sure what to say.

Well, don't lose for a start dear Ev.

Expecting a line up to frustrate, disjointed passing, appalling misses, dogged defending and the usual in-game and post match bickering about players, formation and Dyche.

Have it.

That alright @carlos21?

Have an old picture as a passing like harvest/nod to Chico.

View attachment 251803
I dont know what demonic entity you have peed off, but please never start a match thread again