Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB21FA2C-B8B5-4DC2-86D2-CC38821C9EEA.jpeg

Dyche sets us up “to defend”

To think we’re not in the bottom 3 with that record
And we've had 8 points deducted!! It's even more unbelievable that we would actually be further up the table.....our forward line is an embarrasment, the list of absolute donkeys we've had on our books since lukaku left is a disgrace, niasse, straq, beto, tosun, walcott, chermetti to name a few

Omni-shambles, cluster'k, debacle, I was going to add laughing stock, but on reflection we left that in our rear view mirror a few years ago.

Nothing lasts forever, so apart from the regular people who have jobs at the club and anybody like that losing a wage is bad thing.
Would it really matter if the whole thing just folded up and is consigned to the bin of history.

And I'm not even sure that an Everton / St Domingo Phoenix style Re-boot Is worth the hassle either

Edit;
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn...(yet ironically, here I am)

Less contact than when Tarkowski had his shirt pulled in the first half at a corner...

And it is still a contact sport...
Doucoure stands all over the back of his ankle. It’s a clear penalty. I agree about the shirt pull by Tarky should have thrown himself to the ground. We have always been too nice.