Homepage Article Chicoazul's - Bournemouth Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club has become farcical. The players now distanced from the fans by an evil boardroom of lies, and by players self choice. This is not the club I fell in love with as a little lad. Putting up with success elsewhere, and the [Poor language removed] that ensued with every single bit of it. When players drive past kids as young as 6 or so, stood outside a now 'Stalag' type separation at the ground, in the freezing cold/pissing down rain, without so much as a nod, its time to go our separate ways. I can put up with spending thousands every year, adjusting holidays to the Wife's discontent (arguing for days), the club f*cking up season tickets & memberships AGAIN......but I can't and won't follow a club & staffing who have become what they have. Don't kid yourself, we mean nothing to this club anymore. Interview words are for the benefit of the media, nothing more. Come back when you've changed your attitude towards us again, until then,
Bollocks to you Everton.
:bye:

Worst leaving thread ever and he never even did an introduction thread. :Blink:

Sir I don’t wish to cast aspersions on your nurturing but where did it go wrong?

Think I done a season review a few years ago on here and no one read it so means I’m crap at them. Someone else should have a go I reckon.
Reckon 5% of people read the full match reviews anyway, you should be used to that x

Top work as always btw, jabs aside ;)

:bye:

Worst leaving thread ever and he never even did an introduction thread. :Blink:
Leaving thread? It's a strange thing, but as much as I'm not enthused by the club, club business acumen, and attitude, I was contacted, voiced my opinion, but nowhere does it mention leaving? Everyone a comedian. 👏

Reactions: kev
Is now on the front page;

I think u nailed this one!

Just kin win it for crying out loud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back