Homepage Article Chicoazul's vs Fulham Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent effort by @chicoazul considering he never had a pre-season. I suspect the previews will get better as the Season progresses ;)

01 EVEFUL.png

Well. There's Ini Kamoze, Nina Simone, and Beats international, then a name check for Marshall Mathers, all whilst seemingly channeling Renton's inner monologues from Trainspotting. Quite the gambit of pop references to run. Straw hats, barge journeys, and not a knock off Wurzels do Peaky Blinders nod n wink to put the boot in? Your preseason has let you down, let you down - badly.

D-, must try harder.

Well. There's Ini Kamoze, Nina Simone, and Beats international, then a name check for Marshall Mathers, all whilst seemingly channeling Renton's inner monologues from Trainspotting. Quite the gambit of pop references to run. Straw hats, barge journeys, and not a knock off Wurzels do Peaky Blinders nod n wink to put the boot in? Your preseason has let you down, let you down - badly.

D-, must try harder.
I’m honestly made up people get the wee pop culture references I like to lash in there.

It was. I did put Everton rather than football but wanted the reference to be more obvious.
That's what dragged you out of the 'E' zone. Thought I was imagining it. How's the international blues gonna keep up? There's still Phd's deciphering Irvine Welsh's script for international audiences and it's 27 years ago. Who's getting the first paddling this season then? Who are you saving up all that bile for?
When's the Safari, Lions, The tigers, The bears.
20b77040b41395e427b7c561e0e4fbde.gif

How we have missed him our Sweet Chics?he’s back doing it as only the God Head Azul can do,a veritable written masterclass,he belongs alongside the greats,Mozart,Beethoven,W.R.Dean,I salute you Sir,we are not worthy😉😂👏👍

Is now on the front page that none of you ever bother your arse to visit x

There's a front page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back