Chris Long joins MK Dons on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first heard of a club named MK Dons I thought it sounded awfully continental. Sounds like it could be from France or something, with the MK being an abbreviation for some made-up French word.

The name Milton Keynes Dons FC, though, I don't think that can get any more English.

Mate do you know the story behind "MK Dons"???

It's a cracker. I mean Vinny Jones ffs. Haha.

Good switch for the lad. He seems a bit of a character and has a goal in him, hopefully he can do it in front of crowds. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on his progress

Yeah I'd go with that. Its amazing what the jump to the first team and your first goal can do to a players confidence and then development.

If you are coming into an attacking team thats having a good season, and being brought on once a game is sealed I could only see positive things coming from introducing him. Hopefully he nets plenty for MKD and gets his chance when he comes back. Hope is ahead of him though having scored on his debut!

hope is gonna be playing division lower than him though, worst team in the football league in fact!

Wanted to leave school in year 9 because he knew he would be a footballer. Messed up his GCSE's. Wrong attitude so I hope thats changed

Good player though!
he has changed mate , nice lad chris and big duncs helped him a lot in the last few months

Odds are against most lads making it to the prem with their own club, so best of luck to the lad. As I posted in the other thread it would be a gift to have a striker come through. I know Vic did, but well, he wasn't exactly the answer.

Hopefully the idea is that in pre-season Long, Hope, Duffy, Lundstram, Garbutt, Pennington and Junior will train with the first-team and at least one of them will stand out as worthy of the step up next year.

Hopefully the idea is that in pre-season Long, Hope, Duffy, Lundstram, Garbutt, Pennington and Junior will train with the first-team and at least one of them will stand out as worthy of the step up next year.

What's happened to Grant? IIRC Martinez gave him game time in the U.S. and he played well enough.

Stubbs was bigging up Browning in the tea party video just now. Says he's the best one on one defender at the club and he'd be amazed if he didn't come through.

Wanted to leave school in year 9 because he knew he would be a footballer. Messed up his GCSE's. Wrong attitude so I hope thats changed

Good player though!

Or like most top players, a brilliant attitude to have - single mindedness and confidence in own ability, the only thing he wants to do in life is play football.

Stubbs was bigging up Browning in the tea party video just now. Says he's the best one on one defender at the club and he'd be amazed if he didn't come through.

Isn't he a right back who Stubbs played on the left wing one time to give him a challenge and he scored?! I think he's the captain too. Going to be tough with Coleman and Stones ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.