Clint Dempsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.

I know Hunt is a terrible player and over-rated, but he runs about like a headless chicken so he's the type of player we're after

Can't help but laugh lately at who we are going to get. Hunt, Nolan(yeh right), Dempsey and Bradley. I thought Spurs went crazy over midfielders. Throw in Lorik Cana and the reds will flowing. I wonder what Screech would think about all these naughty boys I'm surprised a new Barton link isn't in the wind.:lol:

This would be a waste of 4million squid, Dempsey's not worth it, would be best putting the money towards someone else! this is getting desperate now hope we sign someone decent soon :(

I always thought he was a steady player, never really payed that much attention to him if im honest. I remember we we're linked to him back about three or four years ago.

This would be a waste of 4million squid, Dempsey's not worth it, would be best putting the money towards someone else! this is getting desperate now hope we sign someone decent soon :(

Glad to see you back Halewood.

Not really. (n)

The fact that some think that he's good enough for the Prem show how overrated he is, he's not even shining in the Championship

You obviously don't watch the Championship, otherwise you'd know 99% of teams would die to have him in their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back