Coaches to City game tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Flatley

Player Valuation: £50k
So my dad's done his back in today and turns out he won't be able to make the game, since we live in York he's my only way of getting there! Was just wondering if anyone knew of any blues coaches that go from in and around York, I'd even get myself to Leeds if there is one from there! If anyone knows of any contact numbers or emails that would help us out then it would be much appreciated,
Tah

So my dad's done his back in today and turns out he won't be able to make the game, since we live in York he's my only way of getting there! Was just wondering if anyone knew of any blues coaches that go from in and around York, I'd even get myself to Leeds if there is one from there! If anyone knows of any contact numbers or emails that would help us out then it would be much appreciated,
Tah
Can't you get the train to Liverpool from Leeds?

There are direct trains from York to Lime St, just under 2 hours. Doubt a coach will be much quicker.
True ! I've no idea how old the chap is , he mentions his dad , he might not fancy tackling the mean streets of L4 on a cold winters night trying to fight his way to Lime St.

Tah

I'm not surprised he's done his back in, poncing around the stage, tap dancing at his age.

Lord of the dance my arse.

Give him a couple of anti inflammatories, and tell the lazy belter to get out of bed.

I'm not surprised he's done his back in, poncing around the stage, tap dancing at his age.

Lord of the dance my arse.

Give him a couple of anti inflammatories, and tell the lazy belter to get out of bed.

Excellent work.

Status
Not open for further replies.