Computer games.

Wtf is quickscopin

Sniperin but got to be propper boss like, no deep breathin aim quick an kill in like a second takes weeks to get on it, bro goes on now an gets 20+ kills in a deathmatch any map with a sniper when you get used to it just BANG people out dead quick most of them are nerds doing the quickscopin tho practice hours each day, if ye good its fun bad ittl just piss u off can get headshots nearly every time without giving someone a chance at shooting haha, hacks ive got ian give some a mod menu or make them v.i.p use loads of things like have a gun that shoots carepackes an jump out the map on on top of buildings where people cant get an shoot them an some thing called god mode where u can, loads more its sick !

Sniperin but got to be propper boss like, no deep breathin aim quick an kill in like a second takes weeks to get on it, bro goes on now an gets 20+ kills in a deathmatch any map with a sniper when you get used to it just BANG people out dead quick most of them are nerds doing the quickscopin tho practice hours each day, if ye good its fun bad ittl just piss u off can get headshots nearly every time without giving someone a chance at shooting haha, hacks ive got ian give some a mod menu or make them v.i.p use loads of things like have a gun that shoots carepackes an jump out the map on on top of buildings where people cant get an shoot them an some thing called god mode where u can, loads more its sick !

Is this ps3 or Xbox or pc?

Been playing max payne 3 for the ps3, good game, but the controls are like playing underwater. Terrible movement, its like something off the xbox halo

Quickscopers make me want to commit. It's a joke. It's harder to hard scope in my opinion, and its driven me to play battlefield more.
I am still boss at CoD like

I played CoD from CoD 4 to MW3 and sniping was by far my favourite thing to do. I got quite good at quickscoping, it's really fun if you can nail it but you need to practice and practice or you just go sh*t and end up wanting to smash your house up.

I got fed up with it in the end, I didn't have the time for it any more, there's far too many campers and MoDdErZ on MW3 and the respawning is abysmal, probably the worst yet. I haven't played MW3 in about 3 months now.

Is this ps3 or Xbox or pc?

Ive only got it on the ps3, its funny everyone licks me ass get about 100 fr"s a day asking for the "mod menu" lil bro says give him a fiver ended up with loads of psn codes for it an then kicks them out if they "wind him up" haha

I played CoD from CoD 4 to MW3 and sniping was by far my favourite thing to do. I got quite good at quickscoping, it's really fun if you can nail it but you need to practice and practice or you just go sh*t and end up wanting to smash your house up.

I got fed up with it in the end, I didn't have the time for it any more, there's far too many campers and MoDdErZ on MW3 and the respawning is abysmal, probably the worst yet. I haven't played MW3 in about 3 months now.

Get battlefield, you actually have to aim, and take gravity into account.

Ive only got it on the ps3, its funny everyone licks me ass get about 100 fr"s a day asking for the "mod menu" lil bro says give him a fiver ended up with loads of psn codes for it an then kicks them out if they "wind him up" haha

Haven't played cod in years but my brother would deffo be interested

Hookup?

I haven't been around much lately.

Reason is that I finally went out and bought Diablo III for my PC.

Brilliant !!!

Yes! :D
I think I've spent double the time in inferno act1 than normal, nightmare and hell combined. A slow grind to the end.

Try act 3. No really, try it.

I actually levelled 2 other chars to 60 and to Inferno with the spare time from my monk, who is my main, while he was on act 3... and he still is.

Ghom is impossible. You know the gas clouds he does on normal/nightmare/hell? Imagine that, but times 100; the whole area is gassed and you just can't live, it's impossible. He has low HP but even geared DH's can't kill him solo, and we have 2 well geared in our party, who both fail - in a party and alone.

Fuming about that.

_-Trollie-Wallie-C64-_.jpg

the music was just ace compared to other games at the time.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back