Computer games.

just purchased watchdogs and europa universalis iv as i got an unexpected bonus

Have you played much of this yet? I've had it for ages but not got into it yet. Had a little look but found it pretty confusing and strange. Really liked CK2, but this is very different.

Started playing Banished 3 days ago.

Haven't stopped for 3 days.

Quality game. How big is you town now?

Have you played much of this yet? I've had it for ages but not got into it yet. Had a little look but found it pretty confusing and strange. Really liked CK2, but this is very different.

Oh god, I've demolished so many really, as I get too far ahead of myself with planning and just forget that having more people would need more food...

I reached ~180 at one point, but they started starving to death (game bugged and lost all my food for no reason... unless someone went in and ate 10k resources, like... Same happened to a friend as well it seems? Idk...).

On the one I last made I'm going very slowly and carefully, as I want them to not all die early... It was all going so well, self-sustaining pretty much, and then a tornado started right outside my town and killed 50% of the population and destroyed some of the food ffs!

I'm currently playing the latest DLC to State of Decay on the XBox360, called Lifeline.

Without doubt this title is my favourite in the zombie apocalypse genre, just pipping Resident Evil 2.

It's hard, but I've just got my hands on a nuclear weapon. What's not to like?

Is Watchdogs one of those games that eats up 8GB of your hard drive ala GTA V?

Might try it if not

Not that I noticed on PS4 mate.

Had a little 30 minute blast on it last night. Didn't get too into it, but enjoyed the start in the baseball stadium (Wrigley Field I believe?).

Best bit so far is defo driving along and hacking the traffic lights to cause mass chaos.

Not that I noticed on PS4 mate.

Had a little 30 minute blast on it last night. Didn't get too into it, but enjoyed the start in the baseball stadium (Wrigley Field I believe?).

Best bit so far is defo driving along and hacking the traffic lights to cause mass chaos.

Completely agree. Not sure why everyone is hating on the driving so much, it's great!

Wait until you hack into someone elses game mate, it's proper ace.

A solid 8.5/10 for me. Overhyped but a very good game nonetheless.

not yet, had a quick look and seems like it will take a bit of getting used to the interface, games ok though for what it is. i'ts in my list god knows when i'll get round to playing it properly. Seem to have been sucked into Far Cry 3 at the minute.

Completely agree. Not sure why everyone is hating on the driving so much, it's great!

Wait until you hack into someone elses game mate, it's proper ace.

A solid 8.5/10 for me. Overhyped but a very good game nonetheless.

IGN 8.5/10 or real 8.5/10?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back