Computer games.

Gonna have to order some of these myself. Sent two pads away in October to have the triggers replaced, recieved reconditioned ones end of Novemeber and I've had to send them away this week for the same problem. Are they easy enough to fit?

Yeah - dead easy - just take back off and they just clip out - plenty of YouTube vids showing how to get out. Mine has been fine since December only swapped R2, so still gotta L2 in case one goes (both are exactly same just the L2/R2 lettering is the difference) so you could put the L2 into the right side "should" it go again!

Is Far Cry 4 worth getting? I've always been put off by how overwhelming it seems.... it's almost as if there's too much to do in it.

I'm a bit stuck for games at the moment.

Is Far Cry 4 worth getting? I've always been put off by how overwhelming it seems.... it's almost as if there's too much to do in it.

I'm a bit stuck for games at the moment.

I love both 3 and 4. There is a ton of stuff to do but you can ignore some of it. Collecting things isn't necessary to play the game. Hunting, driving, some stealth, and an fps rolled onto one. Both excellent games. 3 is as almost as good as 4 so if it's on sale somewhere...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back