Concerning The Friedkin Group:

Unfortunately the animosity you've encountered is commonplace on a forum that has become a breeding ground for keyboard warriors. Poor excuses of men and embarrassments to genuine Evertonians.

1718494695835.webp

FM is refusing to answer his phone/reply to advisers at times and hasn't even had a conversation with anyone at Everton about accepting an offer from The Friedkin Group.

The Friedkin Group are worried about the debt the club are in and look at how the club over the years at how the club lose huge money year on year.

So Moshiri, who is absolutely desperate to sell the club, is refusing to engage in the process?

Given he owns 94% of the club, who does he need to speak to at Everton about accepting an offer? He's managed to tell all the other parties he is going with Friedkin as one of them put out a public statement about it last night. I'm sure anyone who needs to know is aware of what's happening.

We've not entered exclusivity yet either, Friedkin haven't made a formal decision. When we do, I'm sure a statement will be made.

Why would Friedkin be worried about the debt when they have made an all equity offer which repays that debt? Furthermore, we're only losing money year on year due to the £800m stadium we're building that isn't fully financed with 6 months left to go along with the huge interest repayments on the debt we do have.

I'll give you 2 out of 10 for effort. 👍🏼

New to this forum so hello everyone. I have genuine Everton information on the regular and would like to share.

My understanding is that The Friedkin deal to takeover Everton is already stalling as Farhad Moshiri is moving the goalposts and being a nightmare to negotiate and deal with.

FM is refusing to answer his phone/reply to advisers at times and hasn't even had a conversation with anyone at Everton about accepting an offer from The Friedkin Group.

The Friedkin Group are worried about the debt the club are in and look at how the club over the years at how the club lose huge money year on year.

Unfortunately it seems like this deal won’t go ahead as far as I’m concerned/hearing.

Worrying times for the club as other interested parties have also walked away because of Moshiris incapability of being professional.

And you all chased this poor sod away!

Not me.

I hedged my bets.

@RealEFCInsider I'm rooting for you buddy

I'm ready to be led astray by the next itk on here. No more of this thinking nonsense. You say we're getting Mbappe on loan? Whatever you say, "TotallyTruthfulToffee."

There is at least three Kopites on here that are regular posters masquerading as Blues. I know them personally but they don’t know that I know what I know, if you know what I mean.

There is at least three Kopites on here that are regular posters masquerading as Blues. I know them personally but they don’t know that I know what I know, if you know what I mean.

I know that you know that we both know they don't know that we know. But I wonder if one knows that the other knows that they don't that the other knows that we know whilst the other doesn't know that we know.

Thats based on only 2 knowing that we know but they don't. I don't know how I'd type out 3 of them knowing that they don't know but we know about all 3 but only 1 of the 3 know that we know but the other 2 don't know we know whilst they think all 3 know what's going on.

I know that you know that we both know they don't know that we know. But I wonder if one knows that the other knows that they don't that the other knows that we know whilst the other doesn't know that we know.

Thats based on only 2 knowing that we know but they don't. I don't know how I'd type out 3 of them knowing that they don't know but we know about all 3 but only 1 of the 3 know that we know but the other 2 don't know we know whilst they think all 3 know what's going on.

I’ve just read that twice and feel sick

How do you know?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back