Confirmed: Roberto Martinez Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who are you? You don't have such quality and qualification. All you do is picking a fight on internet everyday. When someone fumes and reacts to your response you must feel happy.

I ask you again, press the ignore botton. If you feel bored go and get a girlfriend instead.

Sadly I have one mate, she detests me as much as you do.

For your information, we have the ability to force posters to ignore each other. We have not needed to use it yet.

Yet.

Either stop winding each other up/responding, or ignore mechanically or literally.

Despicable human being who have dragged this great club to new lows; blaming the board and fan pressure (in his parting comment) for his failure sums up the vile personality that is Roberto Martinez...arrogant till the end. Good riddance to bad rubbish

A quite beautiful & moving leaving gesture from ROBERTO...all in all a happy ending of sorts.

#LoveLiftsUsUpWhereWeBelong

4576871440_794b57a24a_o.webp

Despicable human being who have dragged this great club to new lows; blaming the board and fan pressure (in his parting comment) for his failure sums up the vile personality that is Roberto Martinez...arrogant till the end. Good riddance to bad rubbish

going too far here. He isnt a despicable human just because he failed his job and made some stupid comments

Sadly I have one mate, she detests me as much as you do.

Can you blame her really? The bottom line is she still hasn't walked away.

Come on let's end this conversation. I don't want to get ban because of your trap. See ya.

Mr. Bobby goes to his next club, finishes in the top 5 and wins the cup.

To coin a horrible phrase, "Everton, tha"

Yeah but what do you REALLY think mate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back