Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rush, Fowler, Carragher, McManaman. Who have I missed ?And I'm just talking about Blues who played for them, not counting supporters who didn't.

Everything I’m reading suggests that a move to Everton is the most likely because Frank wants him and he wants minutes, but considering the fact that he’s a lifelong Liverpool fan and that his agent just asked West Ham if they’d like to compete with us to sign him, I’d say he doesn’t want to come here.

Everything I’m reading suggests that a move to Everton is the most likely because Frank wants him and he wants minutes, but considering the fact that he’s a lifelong Liverpool fan and that his agent just asked West Ham if they’d like to compete with us to sign him, I’d say he doesn’t want to come here.
He's the type of no frills clogger Moyes liked at CB - Distin aside.

West Ham cant compete with Everton.

…I think we didn’t concede from a set piece in two seasons under Moyes, the back four were so well drilled. Jagielka said the training routines were so regular & thorough, they all knew exactly what to do.

Hard work on the training ground pays off.
I think people are being a bit forgetful on the Moyes defence and it's *solidity*. His teams were also criticised for conceding from crosses too.

…I think we didn’t concede from a set piece in two seasons under Moyes, the back four were so well drilled. Jagielka said the training routines were so regular & thorough, they all knew exactly what to do.

Hard work on the training ground pays off.
Then Martinez came in and said "don't bother training set-pieces, it's not worth it". Turned out fine, didn't it...

Status
Not open for further replies.