Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy was desperate to get one of over us and see us relegated just 3 months ago when wolves beat us 1 nil and he scored. Seems strange he now is set to join us. Not sure how I feel about a proper kopite joining us, could go either way
Remember Peter Reid was a kopite before he signed for us !
Peter Reid a kopite?? Yeah right do me a favour
it’s true John, he supported Liverpool when he was younger

I am sure the lad will kno what he will be coming into yes he is a red. But i am sure he will give his all in the shirt has been a pro for a long time now. I would prefer a loan with an option is a quick fix to come in this season. Will be another leader in the squad with coleman tark pickford is alot more leaders now

Surprising how many Wolves fans think this not happening, I'm on a West Midlands Rivalry site and I been posting screen shots all day of the deal and they still think its rumours

I find this one a little bit strange from Wolves. They must view themselves as our competitor. Why sell your captain who is on the fringes of the England squad to a competitor.
Yeah I don't really understand it from their perspective, especially when if it's a loan with option which only ever favours the borrowing side. Maybe they think they are so far ahead of us we aren't competitors, but results and the relegation odds suggest otherwise so that would be a very complacent assumption. Strange one.

Status
Not open for further replies.