Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an inspired piece of business. The fella is a leader and with him next to Tarkowski it is a defence light years away from the shambles of last year. He's here because of Lampard and Thelwell. Superb appointments who have shown with a bit of backing they know how to improve and run a footy team. I'd love Gana as well - to me it's a no brainer. I now have a genuine hope of not just surviving but climbing the table and taking our place at the top table again. Just a striker needed now - but the astute deals done so far hopefully allow Frank to get the player he wants. I'm buzzing.
Well said

Good business. A good character next to Tarkowski. Now if only Mina hadn’t have done his ligaments we’d have had three proper defenders at the back all taking responsibility. Hopefully Holgate can slot in and be guided by the other two.

Don’t understand why people are so bothered about him being a Liverpool fan. We have signed many Liverpool fans over the years, some good, some great and some bad.

The echo did a handy list a few years ago if you can’t remember them.

We have been mentally weak for quite a few years now lampard has seen it and looked to rectify it

Wasn't he publicly mocking you last season or was that somebody else? I recall something like that happening but might not have been him

Good business. A good character next to Tarkowski. Now if only Mina hadn’t have done his ligaments we’d have had three proper defenders at the back all taking responsibility. Hopefully Holgate can slot in and be guided by the other two.

Holgate is a waste of space….

As said i am happy with this signing, he spoke very well in his Interview, and he's played a part in 196 from 198 games only missing 2 with one been Covid - Let's hope he does not suffer the Everton Curse

Holgate is a waste of space….

I’m hoping he can show something better when he’s not paired with seabiscuit.

That’s why the injuries to Godfrey and Mina are so annoying, just when you think we’re in for a period without seeing the usual clowns at the back the good old Everton injury curse raises its head again.

Just waiting for Onana Gueye Doucoure Iwobi and Allan to all get crocked so that Tom Davies can get back in the team as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.