Contract situations

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-everton/vertragsende/verein/29/vertragsendeJahr/2018

Please do not offer a damn contract to Lennon, Jagielka. Barry, Gibson or Pennington for God's sake!

Barkley obviously needs tying down to retain his value, and Mirallas should be extended to 2020 imo. He'll be 32 then and that'll be it for him with us I'd assume after that. We have the option to extend Deulofeu's contract until 2019, which we should def do to keep his value and show faith in him, and Robles will be a decent backup keeper / if he improves could go on to become our first choice, so I'd extend his too.

Pennington has over two years left, over two years he could establish himself in the squad. Whats your beef with him? Also 2020 for mirallas? are you on the wind up

Pennington has over two years left, over two years he could establish himself in the squad. Whats your beef with him? Also 2020 for mirallas? are you on the wind up

Does make me laugh stuff like this. Like why would offering a young defender with some potential a pittance (in relative terms) upset anybody? If he doesnt pan out then it effects nobody. If he does then great.

Status
Not open for further replies.