Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Copa América 2024

Oliver and Taylor won’t be having that. They’ll up (or should I say down) their game if they get another knockout match in the euros.
I don’t think even they are capable of lowering themselves to level of the ref in the US game last night. That would have been an appalling performance from a 13 year old reffing his first U-7 game. Watching a so called professional referee simultaneously pull play back for a foul, card a player, and play advantage for said foul was one of the most shocking things I’ve seen.

I don’t think even they are capable of lowering themselves to level of the ref in the US game last night. That would have been an appalling performance from a 13 year old reffing his first U-7 game. Watching a so called professional referee simultaneously pull play back for a foul, card a player, and play advantage for said foul was one of the most shocking things I’ve seen.
Let’s not forget carding a player for taking a cleat to the ankle 5 minutes prior

….noticed it finished 1-1. James such a class act, is Mina still playing for Colombia?
Mina Only played 65 mins first game of the copa, sat on the bench the last two games so Think he might be injured again.

Both James and Mina are world class on their day, the injury records prevent them from hitting that mark though.

Really liked both for Everton, we just didn’t see enough of Mina and James got ostracised and forced out after doing well imo.

I’d still have James at Everton today personally, but the Kopite put paid to that.

Playing like it. Argentina has the draw, but the winner of the other semifinal will be battle tested.
They’ll get a nice break against Panama whereas Brazil and Uruguay will be really difficult game for both. Argies certainly have the path to the final but Colombia topping the group is a big deal for them. At 6:1 they’re still a big value given they’re almost certs to make the semifinal

I'm sure you're all plastered celebrating Labour's win, but if you're up Messi is still worth a watch. Beautiful corner to set up that goal.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back