Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Copa América 2024

Landon has been much better this tournament. Communicating useful information, doesn't sound like he's on quaaludes. I have been impressed.

Could still do without Clint. He hasn't improved a whit since the World Cup.
Landon is crazy knowledgeable when all this time I just thought he was a brain dead 1 touch kick and rush guy. His problem is just he's more comfortable speaking Spanish and concentrates so hard on the match that he forgets to make a point.

Darke is a decent partner for him because when Landon goes quiet he starts asking questions.

Would rather have Clint as the resident hawt taek artist than Lalas.

Landon is crazy knowledgeable when all this time I just thought he was a brain dead 1 touch kick and rush guy. His problem is just he's more comfortable speaking Spanish and concentrates so hard on the match that he forgets to make a point.

Darke is a decent partner for him because when Landon goes quiet he starts asking questions.

Would rather have Clint as the resident hawt taek artist than Lalas.
That last is understandable. Even back in 1994 we all knew Alexi never met a camera he didn't like. At least Clint doesn't like them.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back