Could kiss everyone of you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same again next season xxxx

20210803_133300.png

Weirdly, it was the Iwobi last minute goal that got me, literally cried for five minutes because I thought it was over and that was the turning point! How wrong I was!
Same mate, I lost my mum the week before and that Iwobi winner triggered a release for me. Tonight was unreal, I am old enough to remember Horne and Stuart against the Wimbledon, I think this almost tops that.

Same mate, I lost my mum the week before and that Iwobi winner triggered a release for me. Tonight was unreal, I am old enough to remember Horne and Stuart against the Wimbledon, I think this almost tops that.
Sorry for your loss mate
You’re absolutely right though, football is a release, it’s why I love it. Where else do I scream in joy/frustration/anger with a bunch of strangers who are my family no matter what real life stuff we’re all going through

This wouldn't of been possible without the fans absolutely outstanding and second to none in world football for what everyone has done to get this club over the line.

Btw i dont want to ever leave goodison park like ever!

This wouldn't of been possible without the fans absolutely outstanding and second to none in world football for what everyone has done to get this club over the line.

Btw i dont want to ever leave goodison park like ever!
Being a southerner and not being able to get up to the game I can’t agree more with this. The fans home and away have been unreal for the last month or so.
It’s dead easy getting behind a winning team, but today, even at half time and 2-0 down the noise was mostly supportive!

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.