Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave it to Allan, whenever they were in the final third he was there
Tough game and one we would have lost previously,beside the goal they never really troubled us,Allan MOTM for me does the dirty stuff,always available for a pass,tries to get it forward and doesnt shut up,plus looks evil even when he smiles

Thought Allans performance today was even better than the spurs game.

Proper 'in the trenches' game from him today...no one seemed to get past him.

Doucoure also top notch but his first half meant the award goes to Allan.

Doucoure MOTM for me, got it for that tackle on Zaha

Another goal saving tackle to stop a fast counter. The perfect ointment for our lack of pace at the back.

Thought he did very well today overall. He pops up and wins possession back high up the pitch quite regularly. It's not as flash as a defense splitting pass but the outcome is very similar. That ability will create a lot of goals for us.

On another note, what's going with Keane's passing? Some of the balls he played were superb. Looks like he's been doing extra training with Hamez.

thought richy was poor today tbh .. worked hard and scores the pen but he was lacking quality today with his passing and decision making. I went for Alan the guy is a little terrier ... very good player

It could have been one of 7 to be honest. Not a spectacular performance but ground out and the only real danger was from set pieces.

Can't agree that Richy was poor today, but isn't it great that we are struggling to pick MOTM this season for positive reasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back