Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone intending to use the Tube tomorrow;

A number of lines have no service before 3.00pm tomorrow due to installation of new signalling. These include Circle and District. Better check your intended route before travel on the Transport For London website.

Going to be a nightmare with this, and all the political demo stuff.

No Doucoure or Onana in this weeks training video. :Blink:

Feck, Onana won't play then. Doucs is vital in away games aswell to get up the pitch and be the one to get end of stuff bobbling in the box.

If both are out I presume Danjuma comes in and perhaps McNeill is tried in number 10 position as Dyche played him centrally on occasions at Burnley.

Tomorrow just got a bit more difficult, would be cool with a point.

For anyone intending to use the Tube tomorrow;

A number of lines have no service before 3.00pm tomorrow due to installation of new signalling. These include Circle and District. Better check your intended route before travel on the Transport For London website.

The tube goes nowhere near Selhurst.

It's an odd one to get to. 10-15 minute walk from three mainline overground stations and even East/West Croydon is about half an hour but it just takes an age to get down there from Euston compared to pretty much every other London ground.

Dunno if it's just me but I always dread playing Crystal Palace. I don't think they're a bogey team as such but they have hurt us a few times over the years.

Actually a very good record v them in recent times. They're a bit scared of playing at Goodison now after the pitch invasions in the famous 3-2. Indeed before Bournemouth shipped in those 3 goals there were only prem team in about 18 months to concede more than once at Goodison and they did that twice in four months. Also had quite a long unbeaten record at Selhurst until those two defeats in 21/22.

They've drawn 0-0 to Fulham and Forest this season so wouldn't be a huge shock, will certainly be a low scoring game and probably similar to last season which was a very crucial point in the run in.

The tube goes nowhere near Selhurst

It's an odd one to get to. 10-15 minute walk from three mainline overground stations and even East/West Croydon is about half an hour but it just takes an age to get down there from Euston compared to pretty much every other London ground.
No, sighs, but people who need to get across central London will be affected.

1 nil up into the last 15 mins, GOT going wild screaming for Dyche to make subs. 1-1 Palace at 84 mins, Dyche finally makes a sub but its big Mick Kegs and every pair of blue pants from L4 to SE25 becomes soiled and soaked. Eze free kick in the 94th minute deflects off Kegs' big bonce and loops over Pickers. Chaos ensues.

Long way of saying, I predict will be a tough and tight match.

Status
Not open for further replies.