Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a competent RW in front of him and not that jarg merchant DCL he’ll flourish.

He can’t do his primary job and that of the muppet in front of him.

I’m giving him a 7/10 now for doing two jobs.

I'd argue Coleman and Kenny can, and do.

Cuco' put a few good crosses in in the second half and also played some nice passes. He's obviously not as bad as some of the genius posters on here assume. Klaussen had a great chance from Cuco cross, and Rooney made a complete blox of another Cuco cross.

I think when we aren't playing a team of grain farmers that he will get exposed big time.

0708_Crab_People03.gif

im in love with cuco the crab

I didn't think he did that bad although this was basically a league one/two side so you'd expect him to be good enough against them! Although he did seem a bit errant at times. When he comes up against the likes of hazard and the big teams he will get ruined I'm afraid. Much rather we played holgate. Yes he might not be good going forward but he can defend and do what a defender should do

He put some naughty crosses in but that was about it. Our whole defence was shocking though in the defending aspect.

a wingback with no intention of driving forward towards the byline making crosses and prefer to do static crossing from far is always a limited wingback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back