Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst positioning by a right back I've ever seen.

He had no footballing ability, to be honest I’ve never seen a worst right back than Abel Xavier in my entire life and guess what, Martina manage to accomplish this unwanted feat.

Poor positioning
Lack of closing down
Limited ball control
Long ball never find any team mates.
Half hearted short passes that puts teammate under pressure
Can’t dribble
Can’t shield
Can’t tackle

Absolutely crazy we sign him.

He's never looked a good player for us since his first game. The fact he starts at lb when he's god awful at rb and the fact jagielka cant get in a side because of Ashley Williams shows how terrible our defence is. Nothing against Martina as he runs around and puts effort in but he's just not good enough.

He had no footballing ability, to be honest I’ve never seen a worst right back than Abel Xavier in my entire life and guess what, Martina manage to accomplish this unwanted feat.

Poor positioning
Lack of closing down
Limited ball control
Long ball never find any team mates.
Half hearted short passes that puts teammate under pressure
Can’t dribble
Can’t shield
Can’t tackle

Absolutely crazy we sign him.
That clearance when he passed the ball back into his own box when under no pressure is enough in itself to never play football again.

Easy to criticize him...for me he is an improvement on a declining baines...needs to be stronger on challenges though. No surprise really that since he is playing left back we have been much better defensively. We need though a new left back in January.
A one legged Baines is better than this turd

Come to think of it, anyone with one leg is better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back