Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is scary/shocking to watch and very lucky those pokes with the outside of his boot against Salah didn't cost us more goals. I think Salah actually had an off game not to smoke Cuco for more than one goal. Speaking of that, you let a little guy bump you and you fall down. Come on man!
After five minutes Salah must have thought Xmas had come early.

Connolly is a better footballer than this guy but Koeman didn’t want to know younger players and sent him on loan again

Connolly couldn't get in Ipswich's team at left-back. Currently playing centre-midfield for them. I like him but not sure of his best position. Couldn't be any worse than Cuco though, and certainly more committed.

Tested yesterday properly and was an absolute shocking display you would not see on a park on a sunday morning. was embarrassing and im hoping it didn't go unnoticed by the mgmt. Rather see JJ there and lennon at RB till January
I would have liked to have seen their second stream full back Andy Robertson in blue from the start of the season.
Missed a good opportunity there. The world and it's wife could see Baines was on the decline.

Connolly couldn't get in Ipswich's team at left-back. Currently playing centre-midfield for them. I like him but not sure of his best position. Couldn't be any worse than Cuco though, and certainly more committed.

Hes played everywhere but LB for them so far, which considering hes right footed makes loads of sense.

DMC (Defensive Midfielder 5
MC (Midfielder Centre) 2
(Defender Right) 1
Sub (Substitute) 1
(Defensive Midfielder Right) 1

Look yesterday he was up against a player who has scored a shedload of goals this season and he was only beaten by being fouled.

Its cool to hate on Cuco, cos lets face it, hes utterly horrific, but I personally think hes doing not as bad as people are making out, young JJ got skinned a few times yesterday, but people overlook that cos hes a young lad, taking nothing away from JJ at all, but I think the boy Cuco gets grilled rather harshly.

Yesterday he played a role hes not used to and was guilty of being a little soft in a tackle in the box.

Justice for Cuco.

I would have liked to have seen their second stream full back Andy Robertson in blue from the start of the season.
Missed a good opportunity there. The world and it's wife could see Baines was on the decline.
Nope Robertson is horrendous, light years ahead of Cuco the clown but utter tripe nonetheless

Well that's me put in my place then.
Off game maybe but had a couple of good seasons with Hull. I still reckon for £8m he was worth a punt.

..he was dropped for a spell last season by Hull. I think there was a run of games where he conceded penalties, one was against the Reds. He’s decent in the top third, although I thought his crossing was below normal standard yesterday.

Hes played everywhere but LB for them so far, which considering hes right footed makes loads of sense.

DMC (Defensive Midfielder 5
MC (Midfielder Centre) 2
(Defender Right) 1
Sub (Substitute) 1
(Defensive Midfielder Right) 1

Look yesterday he was up against a player who has scored a shedload of goals this season and he was only beaten by being fouled.

Its cool to hate on Cuco, cos lets face it, hes utterly horrific, but I personally think hes doing not as bad as people are making out, young JJ got skinned a few times yesterday, but people overlook that cos hes a young lad, taking nothing away from JJ at all, but I think the boy Cuco gets grilled rather harshly.

Yesterday he played a role hes not used to and was guilty of being a little soft in a tackle in the box.

Justice for Cuco.

..he defended poorly, though. I thought he went down very easy for the goal, he should’ve been much stronger. There was once first half when Salah chased a ball to the touchline, kept it in and was allowed to turn. Martina should’ve been right into him, basic defending. I actually thought his head had totally gone and they were bring Jagielka on to replace him.

Garbutt played today for U23s so I expect it’s Martina again on Wednesday. He’s a decent crosser of a football but he’s a professional footballer.

..he defended poorly, though. I thought he went down very easy for the goal, he should’ve been much stronger. There was once first half when Salah chased a ball to the touchline, kept it in and was allowed to turn. Martina should’ve been right into him, basic defending. I actually thought his head had totally gone and they were bring Jagielka on to replace him.

Garbutt played today for U23s so I expect it’s Martina again on Wednesday. He’s a decent crosser of a football but he’s a professional footballer.
Garbutt cannot play Wednesday- Koeman never regestered him for the first team squad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back