Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is Shoite , but he is our shoite so we love him and support him
I’d say he’s amazed at the amount of game time he’s getting
He’s a trier and mostly gives 100% ( granted it’s 100% of a limited base) but we go with what we’ve got
Not his fault we’ve got an unbalanced squad

He is Shoite , but he is our shoite so we love him and support him
I’d say he’s amazed at the amount of game time he’s getting
He’s a trier and mostly gives 100% ( granted it’s 100% of a limited base) but we go with what we’ve got
Not his fault we’ve got an unbalanced squad

All of this.

It's not like he's trying to be crap. He just is crap.

Imagine he's on a pay per game deal! He'd be well chuffed!

All of this.

It's not like he's trying to be crap. He just is crap.

Imagine he's on a pay per game deal! He'd be well chuffed!

I used to be of the school of thought that he's crap but there's no point in giving him guff because he's trying. I'll reserve my guff for the likes of Schneiderlin and Mirallas,
But there's definitely a footballer there, yea, he needs help to defend but no more than Baines did before him. He can string a pass and head a ball. And he seems to reach the halfway line and cut in to get the ball on his right side, this is beginning to work well with who ever is on the wing in front of him.
Yea, Salah turned him, and hazard might too but I think they would definitely do that to 2017 Baines too.
13 points from 15 with him at LB is quite a return.

I used to be of the school of thought that he's crap but there's no point in giving him guff because he's trying. I'll reserve my guff for the likes of Schneiderlin and Mirallas,
But there's definitely a footballer there, yea, he needs help to defend but no more than Baines did before him. He can string a pass and head a ball. And he seems to reach the halfway line and cut in to get the ball on his right side, this is beginning to work well with who ever is on the wing in front of him.
Yea, Salah turned him, and hazard might too but I think they would definitely do that to 2017 Baines too.
13 points from 15 with him at LB is quite a return.

It's mental really! But in a good way.

Years from now kids will be saying 'remember when we kept winning Cuco Martina a rubbish right back playing at left back?'

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back