Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
People thinking he played well either have dog turd standards or simply are seeing things they want to and not actually paying attention.
Or the people whingeing every game about him based on an early opinion are just feeding an agenda..

He genuinely did well. Don't know what more you could ask for when a team like Chelseas best chance of getting past him was to aimlessly hit lobs into the box from way far out.

he does love to bottle a 50/50 but did ok today.

He doesn't just bottle 50/50s, he bottles 70/30s in his favour.

I'm sorry I can live with players not being very good, but I'm not having "experienced" first team players being scared to block a cross and turning their back, literally turning the other way when a cross is coming in. Disgraceful that. Kenny absolutely puts him to shame, heart of a lion on him.

Or the people whingeing every game about him based on an early opinion are just feeding an agenda..

He genuinely did well. Don't know what more you could ask for when a team like Chelseas best chance of getting past him was to aimlessly hit lobs into the box from way far out.

Have you started on your Christmas bottle already. He was and is appalling. Absolutely garbage player with no awareness or courage.

Have you started on your Christmas bottle already. He was and is appalling. Absolutely garbage player with no awareness or courage.
lol there are plenty in here, as well as everyone around me at the ground, who agree he did well.

No awareness.. yet he kept them out and nullified majority of what came down his flank.

Yeah sure Kenny was good too on the opposite side but acting as though they never got in behind on that flank is pathetic

Not dissimilar to Oumar’s elevation, Cuco’s standing has increased remarkably.

There is a buzz in the crowd every time he’s on the ball...good old Cuco eh?-a Goodison favourite... who’d a thunk it?

lol there are plenty in here, as well as everyone around me at the ground, who agree he did well.

No awareness.. yet he kept them out and nullified majority of what came down his flank.

Yeah sure Kenny was good too on the opposite side but acting as though they never got in behind on that flank is pathetic

He nullified nothing. He didn't block a single cross. Think you might need to give that game a rewatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back