Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t play well enough to have any role in this team, not even by today’s performance. Always a liability on his own. The number of times Siggy track back and double team with Martina is the main reason we had any defensive stability on our left. It’s fine when we’re trying to defend, but this completely cease our ability to launch an effective counter attack when our most Creative player is helping out our worst player on the pitch 9 out of 10 times. Worst of all, Siggy close down better than Martina. This shows how awful and lack of effort from Martina.

How anyone can say he played well is beyond me I thought he was awful, poor decision making, poor awareness, poor defending, poor going forward, standing of his man, looseing the shape and structure of the back four and being rescued by his team mates putting them under pressure. We got a result today in spite of him not because of him. Moses had a field day and I couldn’t believe Conte took him of for Zapacosta. To be fair he did better on Zapacosta. But he was the chink that Chelsea tried to exploit again and again. If Chelsea had any sense they should have put Hazard on him.

I get that people want him to give him warm and fuzzies because he plates for Everton, but don’t forget the lid is prosbaly getting about 40k a week for his trouble.

Shouldn’t be anywhere near an Everton team or a club of this stature in my opinion.

How anyone can say he played well is beyond me I thought he was awful, poor decision making, poor awareness, poor defending, poor going forward, standing of his man, looseing the shape and structure of the back four and being rescued by his team mates putting them under pressure. We got a result today in spite of him not because of him. Moses had a field day and I couldn’t believe Conte took him of for Zapacosta. To be fair he did better on Zapacosta. But he was the chink that Chelsea tried to exploit again and again. If Chelsea had any sense they should have put Hazard on him.

I get that people want him to give him warm and fuzzies because he plates for Everton, but don’t forget the lid is prosbaly getting about 40k a week for his trouble.

Shouldn’t be anywhere near an Everton team or a club of this stature in my opinion.

This is all that needs to be said, now and forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back