Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even joking, i actually thought he was our MOTM today, i can't actually think of any other candidates. Possibly pickford, but i think he only made one real save. Definately martina's best game in blue, made a couple of crucial clearances and didn't get beaten by his man all game, the problem came in that the whole of the second half they decided to target our right and nobody actually reacted to it in 45 minutes.

It is literally like watching someone from the crowd filling in at left back. Epitomises where we are as a club right now that some sad acts are happy with him playing first team games for us.

it's come to people on here praising him giving him MOTM for not being as bad as the game before hahaha

BUT WE NEVER GOT RINCED 36 TIMES THIS GAME, DEFFO IMPROVMENT HE'S MY MOTM, HE'LL BE A PREM STANDARD FULL BACK IN ABAR 8 YEARS

he is along with niasse the two worst players I have ever seen for everton in recent history

it's come to people on here praising him giving him MOTM for not being as bad as the game before hahaha

BUT WE NEVER GOT RINCED 36 TIMES THIS GAME, DEFFO IMPROVMENT HE'S MY MOTM, HE'LL BE A PREM STANDARD FULL BACK IN ABAR 8 YEARS

he is along with niasse the two worst players I have ever seen for everton in recent history

You can't claim 'ever' and then throw in recent history to the end of your sentence ;).

Both are nowhere near as bad as made out. Niasse has a decent scoring record in the last 2 seasons but I accept that at times he does look awful with the ball at his feet. He still manages to get in good positions though and got himself the chance that Rojo blocked and got on the end of the Holgate cross second half which he wouldn't be capable of if he was 'the worst' player. He's got goals against Liverpool and Man United for Hull, and has scored 5 in 7 for us this season.

As far Martina, he's nowhere near good enough for what we need but has put in a few decent performances in the circumstances, which some won't allow themselves to give him credit for. And little to no slack is given to him by a lot of posters for the fact that he is playing at Left Back. I've made the point before but how many times have we asked Leighton Baines to play at Right Back?

One sight that does have me perplexed though is when he wins the ball back well and decides to pass the ball out of play 3-4 yards from the line because he has no confidence that he can get it up the pitch with his wrong foot. Staggering how he's a professional footballer and he can't even master the art of being able to hoof it up field with his weaker foot.

You can't claim 'ever' and then throw in recent history to the end of your sentence ;).

Both are nowhere near as bad as made out. Niasse has a decent scoring record in the last 2 seasons but I accept that at times he does look awful with the ball at his feet. He still manages to get in good positions though and got himself the chance that Rojo blocked and got on the end of the Holgate cross second half which he wouldn't be capable of if he was 'the worst' player. He's got goals against Liverpool and Man United for Hull, and has scored 5 in 7 for us this season.

As far Martina, he's nowhere near good enough for what we need but has put in a few decent performances in the circumstances, which some won't allow themselves to give him credit for. And little to no slack is given to him by a lot of posters for the fact that he is playing at Left Back. I've made the point before but how many times have we asked Leighton Baines to play at Right Back?

One sight that does have me perplexed though is when he wins the ball back well and decides to pass the ball out of play 3-4 yards from the line because he has no confidence that he can get it up the pitch with his wrong foot. Staggering how he's a professional footballer and he can't even master the art of being able to hoof it up field with his weaker foot.

mate they are both absolutely terrible, I;m not even going to counter argue with you, but they both need putting in the bin ( so do a lot of people at the club to be fair )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back