Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best player from Curaçao but as much as I wanted him to succeed he needs to be replaced immediately. Free flowing football overwhelms him.
BASIC football overwhelms him.

I honestly never thought I would hate an Everton player but my blood boils watching him on the pitch. I don't care how poor Garbutt is, if he isn't better than Martina he should retire immediately. I struggle to even think of what level he would look good in.

Look. He couldnt get in southamptons squad for most matches not to mind their first 11. He is playing out of position. This is koemans and walshes fault for not signing a left back. Keeping in mind baines was on the down slope for a year or 2. It is criminal. This lad is the worst player i have seen in blue in a long long time. He is utter garbage.

It's alright though because he's a free back up who'll never play oh ang on

He's not even a proper footballer and he's playing out of position, no wonder he's doing sh1te. Still, bet he goes home happy with his £50k a week wage.

BASIC football overwhelms him.

I honestly never thought I would hate an Everton player but my blood boils watching him on the pitch. I don't care how poor Garbutt is, if he isn't better than Martina he should retire immediately. I struggle to even think of what level he would look good in.
Well thank Ronald Koeman for that one. Hopefully, Garbutt gets his chance if Alladyce sanctions it.

It's not his fault that he's not good enough for Everton. It's also not his fault he's being selected to play out of position every week.

As a RB he was a fill in at best that could get off a few decent crosses a game. As a LB he's utterly useless...but he keeps getting selected.

There's lots of fume to be had but it shouldn't be directed at Cuco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back