Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
If kenny had put in the exact same performance you'd all go oh he did ok was decent etc.

Bit like Thursday kenny was crap but if that had been Martina he'd of got slated! Seems are fans just hate certain players..

Im not saying martina is brilliant btw
Kenny is a kid who is only going to improve with game time. Martina is 28 year old international and should be at his peak.

Kenny is a kid who is only going to improve with game time. Martina is 28 year old international and should be at his peak.

Whilst I am in total agreement with your sentiments Gibbon, I would set no store by the fact that Cuco is an "international" as I imagine pretty much anyone with a pair of football boots and a pulse would win a cap for his country :blush:

Whilst I am in total agreement with your sentiments Gibbon, I would set no store by the fact that Cuco is an "international" as I imagine pretty much anyone with a pair of football boots and a pulse would win a cap for his country :blush:
Every Burnley threat came down his side - the goal where was he?
He stands 10 yards of a wide player for an easy cross to go in!

I thought he should have cut out the cross for the goal. It was a laboured attempt with typifies him as a player. Although Morgan's poor challenge on the goal was the major fault.

I thought he should have cut out the cross for the goal. It was a laboured attempt with typifies him as a player. Although Morgan's poor challenge on the goal was the major fault.
Watched Motd2 every threat was down his side they Sussex put he just goes missing!
His crosses were bog average today, crap free transfer for a third rate right back on high wages - when Holgate or Kenny could do a better job!

No that was a rubbish pass from whoever it was (Sandro I think). He totally over hit it when his man was stood ten yards away from him and as you said in loads of pace. Martina had to stretch to try and reach it but couldnt because our players are not capable of basic things.

There are plenty of things to point out his awfulness. That wasn't one of them.
Look at it again mate cucos body shape was all wrong, he was on his heels and basically looking like a competition winner enjoying his prize of playing for EFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back