Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just see the replay, and three of the back four are inline, cuco didn't have a clue of his position and then once he got caught he didnt know if he should close down or mark the man. Left back or right back, you should know what todo. Has to go, if his not replaced we are in trouble as teams will set up to just attack our right side.

I just see the replay, and three of the back four are inline, cuco didn't have a clue of his position and then once he got caught he didnt know if he should close down or mark the man. Left back or right back, you should know what todo. Has to go, if his not replaced we are in trouble as teams will set up to just attack our right side.

Jagielka was pulled out of position so Martina had to protect the goal. It was Sigurdsson who was unaware of what was behind him. But surely someone like Rooney should have shouted to him.

Jagielka was pulled out of position so Martina had to protect the goal. It was Sigurdsson who was unaware of what was behind him. But surely someone like Rooney should have shouted to him.

he did anything put protect the goal, you have to make the choice and sadly he just sat in the middle and dint know what todo. I agree Jags should had been further over, but still its awful decision making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back