Transfer Rumour Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got che Adam’s written all over it. Linked with a very average forward that could probably be a useful cheap addition for us, only for them to hit form and not be sold

I hope you’re right, but I get a feeling he’ll be starting for us in the championship haha.

Y

Ye when sell him back to the grotto

I don't think we should sell him just now, players can take time to settle and it's not like he has had loads of chances created for him. That said he should have done better with the ones he had.

Perhaps a French team picks him up next year if he is still out of sorts and looks a bit part player.

Maybe in goals, not actual cost to us.
Niasse was similar outlay but we will have recouped a few loan fees and some of his goals were really important for us such as the ones when he completely showed koeman up. I can’t see us getting anywhere near what we paid for for maupay when it comes to selling him. Maybe half of it.

What's their financial situation like? Even getting wages off the books and the player in the shop window can appeal if they are as skint as us, for example.

If not, probably little.
we're not skint, and Emery has come out and said he's not for sale. The only way we would sell is if silly money was offered. There is zero chance of us even remotely considering a loan as its of no value to us. We're also in the market for another forward but it doesn't mean Inga has to go because a new striker and Watkins leaves little cover should one get injured. Also worth noting that in the few games he's actually played he's still out top scorer this season - albeit with a grand total of 6 or so.

we're not skint, and Emery has come out and said he's not for sale. The only way we would sell is if silly money was offered. There is zero chance of us even remotely considering a loan as its of no value to us. We're also in the market for another forward but it doesn't mean Inga has to go because a new striker and Watkins leaves little cover should one get injured. Also worth noting that in the few games he's actually played he's still out top scorer this season - albeit with a grand total of 6 or so.
Wish we had someone with 6 goals.

So Everton are being numpts. Ho hum.

Status
Not open for further replies.