Transfer Rumour Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah , maybe we leave him there to score goals against other teams. The really shocking thing is that we can’t afford him and are trying to go cap in hand asking for a loan .
I'd argue spending £10m+ on a 30/31 year old with a dodgy injury record and on big wages wouldn't normally be a sensible use of tight finances...

Given how desperate Everton are for goals...

Something I learned from google is he actually doesn’t have a bad injury record compared to his reputation.

Given he’s not always a guarenteed starter, here are his appearances/goals starting this season so far and working back since he left the RS:
18/6, 31/7, 33/13, 42/25, 25/8

Scored and should off got an assist at end. Desperate times need desperate measures. No one on our team has scored more than 1 goal in any league game and nobody who did got an assist as well… 24 minutes on the pitch. Get him signed

Whatever nincompoop at the club thought it was a good idea to leak this "news", needs a good smack bottom.

Ings would be a great buy for you. Im sad he's sat on the villa bench and not starting. A big part of why Southampton have dropped off last 2 years, they've never replaced their 20 a year striker and now he's basically second string and rotting on the bench. He's be a hero at Everton I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.