Darron Gibson - And If You Know Your History

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw him singing at the end and was well chuffed. I don't know who he supported as a boy but but it says a hell of a lot about the club that a lad of Ireland who has grown up in Man U's academy is singing our anthem 8 months after signing for us

He was singing the Celtic version of it...his boyhood club.

He did have a hard time at Utd. Didn't he have to close his twitter account down a day after opening it because of the abuse he got?
So I'm not surprised he enjoyed the moment!

Love the lad already, played a blinder too. You can tell these players love the club, Jelavic's reactions on the bench prove how much you fans over there can influence them.

Next job is getting Mirallas to that level!

Now that will take some doing

What a signing. Doesn't half put a mean corner in, from both sides too. Inswinging or a hanging outswinger like for the goal last night. Superb. He's probably a 10m player tbh, for the job he does and how comfortable he is on the ball. Lovely.

Looks like he can do a Paul bracewell type job - no passes wasted - solid - comfortable on the ball.

Excellent observation, for me he is the closest thing to Bracewell I've seen since the man himself, I can pay him no bigger compliment.

How the hell the Trapatoni played Keith Andrews and Glen Whealen ahead of him in the Euros is a mystery to me

someone has to have this on skyplus from last night or something? record a clip of it of the tv onto your phone and upload it.

Think he's great, the forward balls he was making last night were superb. The scary thing is that he is improving all the time, in the beginning he was prone to the odd hollywood ball but it looks like Moyes has done the right thing and taken him to the side, told him that he should be simple and sharp because that's what he excels at for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back