Darron Gibson - And If You Know Your History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and can you imagine that pile of shite Adam in their taking up Gibson's space to operate? You wouldn't get away with playing those two together and neither strike me as wanting their moves to be the basis for them to sit on a bench. Just one of the reasons the Adam stuff (if it happened) just stinks to high heaven of someone working someone else a few quid.

Couldn't agree more. We really don't need Adam so I wouldn't be happy if we wasted what little resources we had on him.

I thought Gibbo was brilliant today. He totally dictated play and when he came off it was no surprise that Villa had their best spell of the game. Gibbo played like a Quarterback receiving the ball in deep positions and spreading the play and picking perfect passes. I know it was mentioned during the Man Utd game but he really is a special player and for less than a million is unbelievable value.
He along with Pienaar and Baines were the outstanding players for us today.
13 games now unbeaten in the league with Gibbo in the side.

Christ I slated his signing, he is a lynchpin though.

Cliche cliche cliche Carsley cliche cliche lets FELLIANI get forward cliche cliche Cahill missed

I thought Gibbo was brilliant today. He totally dictated play and when he came off it was no surprise that Villa had their best spell of the game. Gibbo played like a Quarterback receiving the ball in deep positions and spreading the play and picking perfect passes. I know it was mentioned during the Man Utd game but he really is a special player and for less than a million is unbelievable value.
He along with Pienaar and Baines were the outstanding players for us today.
13 games now unbeaten in the league with Gibbo in the side.
Was just about to write something similar. So I'll second this.

Played really, really well today....kept everything ticking over, kept the ball moving and provided great cover for the back four. through ball to Jelavic when he handled was top drawer.

Fine performance from Gibson,looking like a real bargain at 400k,and to think he was labeled a utd reject, and finished at prem level,from a certain section of our fan base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back