Dave Prentice

Same as his wife, who if you didn’t know, is Dixie Deans granddaughter. Got into bed with the local grifter Lawrence Kenwright to use his name on a hotel and also get a similar job.

Yeah I knew she was Dixie Dean's Granddaughter and married to Prentice.

The only time I've seen her name pop up was during headlockgate and she was mentioning the behaviour of Evertonians on Twitter and being against the club.

I understand the reason some people on here aren't his biggest fan, but I worked worked with his brother who is a Liverpool fan and Dave is a very proud Everton fan and the fact his missus descended from our GOAT.

Prentice's brother even lent me the book Dave wrote and the copy he gave to him.

Given he is a similar age to my Dad the stories and feelings towards Everton are extremely familiar to me.

IMG_7346.jpeg

I understand the reason some people on here aren't his biggest fan, but I worked worked with his brother who is a Liverpool fan and Dave is a very proud Everton fan and the fact his missus descended from our GOAT.

Prentice's brother even lent me the book Dave wrote and the copy he gave to him.

Given he is a similar age to my Dad the stories and feelings towards Everton are extremely familiar to me.
Peter Sutcliffe had 5 siblings, none of them were as good at driving lorries as him, people are different regardless of sharing DNA.
Dave Prentice had the perfect platform and countless opportunities to call out the Everton bus careering out of control under the stewardship of Kenwright (who later rewarded his silence with a cushy job at the club for which he is now part of a whole organisation that is filled with employees grossly ill equipped and out of their depth for the job title they have) but he chose not to on EVERY occasion he released some pro Bill drivel. He’s no Evertonian.

Not being funny mate but no evertonian carry’s on like him , he’s a actual enemy of the fans

Peter Sutcliffe had 5 siblings, none of them were as good at driving lorries as him, people are different regardless of sharing DNA.
Dave Prentice had the perfect platform and countless opportunities to call out the Everton bus careering out of control under the stewardship of Kenwright (who later rewarded his silence with a cushy job at the club for which he is now part of a whole organisation that is filled with employees grossly ill equipped and out of their depth for the job title they have) but he chose not to on EVERY occasion he released some pro Bill drivel. He’s no Evertonian.
🤣. Great that!