Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
joe cole "I was very lucky to win things in my career"

understatement of the millenium there joe. Keep em coming kidda.

I'd imagine he gave a lot of us on here our best years supporting Everton, which says everything about how fall we have fallen. But still, I'm happy for him. Just wish it had been with us.
This basically. He did a great job for us with his hands tied. And I can confidently say that he wouldn’t have pissed all that money up the wall that some of his successors did once we got took over. No point being jealous, bitter etc. As I said in an above post we need to get back to European football and it could be us winning these comps. Long way to go but it starts here

This basically. He did a great job for us with his hands tied. And I can confidently say that he wouldn’t have pissed all that money up the wall that some of his successors did once we got took over. No point being jealous, bitter etc. As I said in an above post we need to get back to European football and it could be us winning these comps. Long way to go but it starts here
That’s the thing. He would have inevitably made mistakes with bigger cash, but he always was careful not to squander the club’s resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back