Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are a house of cards & its about to collapse, I look forward to sitting back with some popcorn and enjoying it. My only hope is they do a Netflix / Amazon documentary.

The fans have checked out, the owners are destroying the club from the inside out, they have lost their ground & playing in a glorified building site. Declan Rice and Soucek the only positives at the club. They will go down as far and as fast as Sunderland when (not if) they get relegated

they are a house of cards & its about to collapse, I look forward to sitting back with some popcorn and enjoying it. My only hope is they do a Netflix / Amazon documentary.

The fans have checked out, the owners are destroying the club from the inside out, they have lost their ground & playing in a glorified building site. Declan Rice and Soucek the only positives at the club. They will go down as far and as fast as Sunderland when (not if) they get relegated

If Moyes had any sense he'd walk away now. He performed a minor miracle keeping them up last season, but nobody is keeping them up this year.

Not really he was just fortunate that their where even worse teams than them, he only achieved 1 more point in his 19 games than Pellegrini did in the first 19 games of the season

Pellegrini had that great start though, but they were in free fall when he came. I saw them at Goodison and they were the worst team I'd seen all season, by some distance. We won 2-0 but had one disallowed, a couple of penalties missed, hit the woodwork etc. It could have been 6 or 7. We were terrible under Silva as well. I am amazed they stayed up once they fell into that bottom 3 under Pellegrini.

Mental.

The side is just so disjointed, lacking harmony and I don't see how it gets better. I can't blame Moyes for this, clearly the owners have created a toxic vibe and have been since changing the identity of the team.

Moving them from the Boleyn to the Soulless Bowl, was always risky, and it's left the fans raging. The previous two seasons they spent £125m net spend, to regress heavily and be in a relegation scrap.

If Moyes had any sense he'd walk away now. He performed a minor miracle keeping them up last season, but nobody is keeping them up this year.
Never going to happen as he has just spent months convincing GSB to let him have Stuart Pearce back on board after he spoke out last time. West Ham fans down here are all going mental about whats going on, they just see it as the owners have been there 10 years and basically taken the club apart bit by bit. They don't seem to have any short or long term plans, they don't produce the youngsters like they used too. Most hammers fans i know just want GSB gone at the moment regardless of what happens to the team.

Not really he was just fortunate that their where even worse teams than them, he only achieved 1 more point in his 19 games than Pellegrini did in the first 19 games of the season

I think they'll survive despite a poor start. The owners have to keep faith with him though as tough opening fixtures could paint a bleak picture for them early on and they're initially highly likely to struggle near the bottom.

West Brom and Fulham will surely occupy two of the relegation places and despite Newcastle possibly signing Callum Wilson, I can see them, Villa and possibly Palace competing for that prized third spot before West Ham.

Tbf to Newcastle, if they get Ryan Fraser on a free to add to Wilson and Jamal Lewis from Norwich, they might have enough although Wilson and Fraser couldn't save Bournemouth.

(Tbf Fraser refused to play for Bournemouth once his contract was up which covered most of the run in) - apparently they're trying to get Brewster on loan from Liverpool too.

West Brom, Fulham and Villa my three to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back