Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports in the press say he's unlikely to return in time for their game against Leicester. His ten day period of isolation ended yesterday but Alan Irvine said he's not deemed ready to return quite atm.

Moyes has always been relatively fit for his age, and for 57 he's not too bad at all but isn't the slim athletic build he probably had as a player thirty years or so ago. This disease can attack different people with different severities. Irvine said they're taking it day to day and hopes he can return to the touchline soon.

Neil Warnock, a lot older in his early seventies, but extremely fit for his age, has now recovered and is back at Boro, but he said it left him with no strength at all and constantly falling to sleep as he couldn't hardly move. He said he'd been told only his unusual fitness given his age, despite having a bit of timber nowadays, helped keep him from needing hospitalisation and it being even worse.

I hope David returns asap tbh - I still remember his early days with us - 2005 fourth in the league above Liverpool, I'm no hater

Reports in the press say he's unlikely to return in time for their game against Leicester. His ten day period of isolation ended yesterday but Alan Irvine said he's not deemed ready to return quite atm.

Moyes has always been relatively fit for his age, and for 57 he's not too bad at all but isn't the slim athletic build he probably had as a player thirty years or so ago. This disease can attack different people with different severities. Irvine said they're taking it day to day and hopes he can return to the touchline soon.

Neil Warnock, a lot older in his early seventies, but extremely fit for his age, has now recovered and is back at Boro, but he said it left him with no strength at all and constantly falling to sleep as he couldn't hardly move. He said he'd been told only his unusual fitness given his age, despite having a bit of timber nowadays, helped keep him from needing hospitalisation and it being even worse.

I hope David returns asap tbh - I still remember his early days with us - 2005 fourth in the league above Liverpool, I'm no hater
No matter how much I mock and deride people on here, I wish them all well if they contract Covid or indeed any illness. I hope Moyes is back and well soon and then I can go back to hitting him with pelters deserved or otherwise from my lofty presence as an anonymous forum poster.

Last edited:

Westhams form since Moyes has gone in to isolation!
Good manager is Moyes. They have basically just continued the form they showed against Arsenal. They are kind of the first Moyes team to look like a Moyes team since he left - hard-working and organized. He has managed to transform Antonio. Bilic was playing him as a right back at one point!

And the 5M right back is a good one for sentimentality's sake - looks an absolute bargain!

He’s well and truly a thing of the past to me now. After every dud manager his stature as an Everton manager kept growing.

2020 we’ve finally fell in love again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back