Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes is a shithouse and yesterday's man, he shouldn't even be a topic on here aside from a rival manager. People need to remove the rose tinted specs and doing there best Kenwright "good times" impression when remembering his time here.

No matter how bad we are now or may yet get, I wouldn't have wanted that coward back anywhere near Everton.

Let's get it right - He did an ok job, stabilised us, hit a ceiling with his dour negative tactics when we should have pushed on, then regressed and shat all over the club when he left to join United.

He's a big part of the problem we've got now with his constantly talking the club and it's prospects down, abs he allowed Kenwright and his cronies to push that agenda, and now most of the fanbase accept and believe that tripe.

He's bottled fourth this season with the hammers when a bit more belief and they would have got it imo - that's what he does.
Push on how? With some big signings from our moth-infested bank account?

Sad to see you still worship a manager who left us and tried to screw us over as well.
A manager who never won a thing in his career Is your hero . Sad to see a grown man act like that
He certainly did a lot more good for the club than harm. The fact he tried to sign a couple of our players is hardly shocking. Pretty much every manager in footballs does it, whether it's O'Neill with Lennon, Sarri with Jorginho or Silva with our own Richarlison.

He certainly did a lot more good for the club than harm. The fact he tried to sign a couple of our players is hardly shocking. Pretty much every manager in footballs does it, whether it's O'Neill with Lennon, Sarri with Jorginho or Silva with our own Richarlison.
Between him and John Higgins you have a penchant for dour Scots.
I'd say u do have a quick tug to Mrs doubtfire as well ?

Moyes has more ability in our faith to stay up than Frank. A total clown of a manager.

Quite harsh on Moyes this. Clearly a good manager who has his ceiling.

See him against us when we equalised...a narrow escape for him thanks to Keane and Iwobi.

Put Moyes in charge of a top side and he'll finish around 6th most seasons...

Build Lampard a top side and he'll be far superior.

Quite harsh on Moyes this. Clearly a good manager who has his ceiling.

See him against us when we equalised...a narrow escape for him thanks to Keane and Iwobi.

Put Moyes in charge of a top side and he'll finish around 6th most seasons...

Build Lampard a top side and he'll be far superior.
Well played - gave me a good laugh!

On another note, so if someone comes in and does the bulk of the managing for Lampard he will do well? lol

Push on how? With some big signings from our moth-infested bank account?
I thought you're hero Moyes made silk purses out of sows ears by getting players in on the cheap mate? He didn't need big signings did he?

By push on, I mean he had long enough at the club to implement a more adventurous, progressive attacking way of playing, especially against the big clubs instead of kitap1 and the stuff that he served up - dour, negative, cowardly crap.

I thought you're hero Moyes made silk purses out of sows ears by getting players in on the cheap mate? He didn't need big signings did he?

By push on, I mean he had long enough at the club to implement a more adventurous, progressive attacking way of playing, especially against the big clubs instead of kitap1 and the stuff that he served up - dour, negative, cowardly crap.
Played some great football under Moyes at times. The final season was not far removed from Bobby's first, which is no great coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back