Dear Mr Moyes. (Add your own requests as you see fit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gazdalf

Dear Mr Moyes
I understand you have nothing new in the pipeline, but with that in mind, and the fact that we have a couple of quid spare that we were not expecting, could I ask a small favour.
Could you please secure the services of young Mr Pienaar on a permanent basis this January, as I believe the lad has the heart, skill and desire to be a formidable permanent addition to the ranks of your well oiled machine?
I thankyou in advance for this little bit of happiness you would create in my wet dreary January. In the summer I will let you know if Manny deserves the same treatment.

Yours sincerely
Gazdalf

Dear Mr Moyes,

We know you've hired someone to kidnap Suits during the transfer window, would you possibly look into releasing said captive. Also, I would like to see some youthies blooded in the near future just to see if they can handle it (Kissock, Boyle etc).

Thanks in advance

zero

Gaz, I think we would all love to have him here permently mate. But for me i think we should wait untill the summer.

My points being this

- We have probaly payed a whoping loan fee to secure him for a season and to sign him permently now would by all intensive purposes wipe the remaing six months included is this fee of the map.

- We are probably paying most of but not all of Pienaar wages, the rest being paid by Dortmund while we reap the beniffits.

- He is playing in a competitive international tournament on the other side of the world and could pick up a nasty long term injury, while not under the decison making of Everton FC of how to use him.

- There is a potential risk that his motivational desire to put in a decent performence every week might be diminshed if he knows hes gaurennted a future here. (No i dont think that would happen either but why take the risk).

- We have an option to sign him permentently at the end of the seson so why risk any of the above!

(y)

It would be maddness though not to make the move permenent during the summer.

South Africa have a week to get knocked out of the tournament before the transfer window closes. If he comes back with no injuries I would jump on his signature before he impresses too many people and they bid whopping amounts to Dortmund in the summer.
but I understand your point buddy.

Dear Davey Boy Moyes

Just sign quality, not a lot, just quality, not utility (play anywere) type of players just qulity, buy 1 buy 2 but buy quality.

agreed, don't want to see too many more utility players.

Every signing should eclipse a starting 11 player - obviously it gets progressively more expensive to do this. We will start to be looking for world class players only - but that is the only way to compete with the top teams.

My understanding of a loan agreement is that they can be made permanent at any time of the loaned clubs choosing - so transfer windows aren't that important (we signed Howard permanently outside of the transfer window didn;t we?).

Also when there is an agreed purchase fee in the contract, surely if Dortmund break that, it is a breach of contract - provided we don't do an everton classic and re-negotiate the fee at the final hour, it should run smooth.

I say buy him just before the loan deal runs out, to get value for money on the loan deal, a longer contract for Pienaar and maximum motivation out of him.

Pienaar is actually carrying a knock... from what I've heard on the news hes a doubt for South Africas opening game.

Dear Mr Moyes

Thanks to you and your team my kids are no longer asked "why do you support Everton?"

Keep up the good work,

yours......

Dear Mr Moyes

Thanks to you and your team my kids are no longer asked "why do you support Everton?"

Keep up the good work,

yours......

Best post up to now. I am the only judge and you win nothing but the chance to pleasure yourself in your own time.

Top this post someone!!!

Dear Mr Moyes

Please can I have a nice bit of pork for me dinner tomorrow?

Preferably with lots of mash, gravy and even some stuffing.

That would be grand.

Oh, and buy a nifty midfielder while your in Tesco. Ta.

Heat.
XXX

Dear Mr Moyes

Please can I have a nice bit of pork for me dinner tomorrow?

Preferably with lots of mash, gravy and even some stuffing.

That would be grand.

Oh, and buy a nifty midfielder while your in Tesco. Ta.

Heat.
XXX

Cheap Assed Mo Fo. Try Matalan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back