Dear Mr Moyes. (Add your own requests as you see fit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr Moyes,

I recently bought Adidas Tobacco on a whim in some shop, I was after brown trabs to accompany my collection of white ones, mostly all products of the great Adi Dassler.

Thing is, it was a straight choice between Adidas Tobacco and Adidas Munchen and when I was wearing the former last week I clocked someone looking at my new trabs in a quizical way. Now it could have been a wool, in which case I buzz off their Gola tendancies but it got me thinking that they look a bit daft and perhaps I should have gone for the Muchen. I rushed home on the sly and changed into the all white safe better of Adidas Jogging but have been having thoughts about this during the week.

Why is there so much peril attached to buying trabs.

Regards,

Azul, C

Dear David,
I need advice and my psychaitrist,psychologist,mediator,meditator,counsellour,chancellor,advice columnist,backup advice columnist, member of parliament,mayor,premier,deputy executive assistant to the assistant executive deputy prime minister's aide, and checkout clerk all on vacation. Please wire $100 dollars to my swahili bank account and wait for further instructions.
Regards ,
Polar Bear,Mr.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back