Decision making???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnifico1988

Player Valuation: £950k
Thinking about that game there, in fairness to them the decisions they made during the game from all positions was absolutely spot on. When to go, when to drop, when to play, when to not. When to play short passes, when to not. When to move into space etc. These are kids by the way!

Base that on ours, and the age of our team, a lot of the decision making we did in that game and others has been piss poor. This is something that needs to be worked on and I’m sure CA has noticed that this. In my eyes it’s a major problem as we gift away possession so needlessly from poor decision making time and time again (this is not just Pickford as most people say it’s the whole team) Mina and holgate in that second half first 10 minutes were shocking at this, later it went to Walcott could of ran clean through but opted for a [Poor language removed] ball to absolute no one.
In that game there I never seen many static players from us that 2nd half especially, the options we gave were awful, which leads to panic and poor decisions to just kick the ball high order to nobody. Major problem at the minute and massive concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.