Defence Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need a defensive coach to realise whilst your well in the game it might not be wise to pile everyone forward for a corner. It was awful game management last night, coupled with awful displays from all 4 across the back line that cost us last night and I'm not sure a defensive coach could have helped us in that regard last night.

I agree though that for the future it might be worth a look at getting one in, not going to hold the breath though, we haven't done much by the way of change this season.

I was wondering the same thing this morning (last night)

At the moment we seem to be somewhere in here about the state of defense:

z48FvcW.jpg

you mean up the creek bigtime

A defensive coach makes no sense to me whatsoever.
A team operates as a unit of 10 for which the manger is responsible.
If he can't do it, he goes.
Simple as!

Jags, Alcaraz, Baines and Coleman are hardly wet behind the ears are they? They're all experienced international players. Barry in front of them is an experienced international player, as is Howard behind them.

They shouldn't need telling not to do the things they were last night. Whilst the coaching staff may be liable for some blame, so too should the players on the pitch, and of course the Kiev attackers for scoring some belters.

Jags, Alcaraz, Baines and Coleman are hardly wet behind the ears are they? They're all experienced international players. Barry in front of them is an experienced international player, as is Howard behind them.

They shouldn't need telling not to do the things they were last night. Whilst the coaching staff may be liable for some blame, so too should the players on the pitch, and of course the Kiev attackers for scoring some belters.

You're right in a way, but from what i'm reading here we don't do much, or any defensive coaching?!

Even for old heads that's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.