Confirmed Signing Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive Risk this. If it hasn't worked by the end of the season we will have someone on the books for another two years, earning a packet doing nothing important (sound familiar?). God I hope Lampard drove this and knows something nobody else does.. It feels a little like Iwobi...??
Iwobi never played at the level Alli played. Admittedly this was at least two, maybe three years ago but he has much more potential than Iwobi.
We really need to get behind Alli and give him the support he needs to fulfil this potential.

He was very very good, more well rounded than just a second striker.

Truly has been a bizarre fall from grace, looked like definite superstar in the making

Which has to be good for us... He knows that if he fluffs his lines at Everton his future is done at a Big Club. ?

Spurs fan did say that if he's told to something other than stand around the box and get on the end of attacks, he's useless. Jose called him lazy. Conte hasn't even bothered with him (and Bergwijn).

I'd say he's limited. But what he's good at he's very good at. Under the right manager.

Never know. May need that arm around him that Jose and Conte ain't gonna give.

Thats probably the best description of him mate - fair play.

Fingers crossed anyway, we’ll see how it plays out - hopefully the reports of the manager and him wanting each other is the spark he might need. I have my doubts but I’ll be happily wrong.

Delivery may be thing, you need the ball in the box for him to get on the end on. He needs the supply.

I think we’re flipping Gylfi whose out of contract in the summer for Alli mate. Interesting we don’t pay anything for 20 games and there are 18/19 games left this season.

Maybe I’m gone cynical, but Son, Kane, Alli we’re unmovable a couple of years ago. Something is up with Alli, for his career to regress. I look at Levy, he knows he has a potential 80-100 mill asset in previous form, now he’s giving him away for almost nothing - he’s not the type, which has me suspicious. A Couple of very good managers have deemed him not up to it too. We saw how hard Levy fought for Kane in the summer and he’s giving this lad away. Like I say if something looks to good to be true it usually is….hope he proves me wrong like, if he does it’s an incredible deal.
He must be still addicted to fornite with aspirations of being a pro e-gamer.

Thats probably the best description of him mate - fair play.

Fingers crossed anyway, we’ll see how it plays out - hopefully the reports of the manager and him wanting each other is the spark he might need. I have my doubts but I’ll be happily wrong.

Delivery may be thing, you need the ball in the box for him to get on the end on. He needs the supply.
Reminded me a bit of Tim Cahill without the heart

After that good World Cup he looked knackered. Real Madrid we’re sniffing around him.
No idea what’s gone on.

I always thought he had the look of a Liverpool player to me. A snide one who was actually pretty decent if you know what I mean ?

If we get him firing, he’s a superb addition to our team.
They tried to sign him, when he was a youngster he was a boyhood red.
Had him at anfield and was supposed to meet Gerrard who was his hero(along with are manger) can't recall what happened but he left without signing for them,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back