2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wouldn't owe Spurs anything i don't think. From what i remember, the deal was very low risk and based upon appearances and the first one was set at 10 million after 20 appearances. He is currently way below that at 13 appearances.

Don't really care if he goes perma or loan because it has all been very underwhelming unsurprisingly.

I hope the Everton chancers have got some bodies lined up soon though because we are seriously starting to run out of time now.

So was this a Lampard signing, or another masterstroke from our marvellous Commander in Chief.

If so, and Ali does leave, then it answers a lot of questions about his desire. He’s been given a new opportunity to restart his career and prove all his doubters wrong.

I guess that’s why we had a lot questions when fat arse was linked to him last summer

How? He’s our player.
I can’t see David Levy be that stupid that he lets Dele go free so we can sell 6 months later. Actually it was ”loan deal” disguised as a permanent signing. But no harm for us. Dele far from the player he once was so he can move on to Turkey so we don’t have pay his wages anymore .

Levy isn't an idiot. He will have protected Spurs somehow in this.
You know what, I think I remember seeing at the time that actually it wasn't, that the fee did only kick in at 20 apps.

Will come out in the wash I'm sure.

FWIW I do like Dele and don't understand why he wasn't given a chance in the last two games. Lampard's tactics have been crap.

But if we don't have to pay the fee, or can free up his £100k wage, then is what it is. He's not come close to scoring for us in a meaningful game.

I can’t see David Levy be that stupid that he lets Dele go free so we can sell 6 months later. Actually it was ”loan deal” disguised as a permanent signing. But no harm for us. Dele far from the player he once was so he can move on to Turkey so we don’t have pay his wages anymore .
How exactly???

Fantastic news if true. Need to.offload his surely significant wages and put them to better use. Where he is at now, Turkey is ideal for him.

So was this a Lampard signing, or another masterstroke from our marvellous Commander in Chief.

If so, and Ali does leave, then it answers a lot of questions about his desire. He’s been given a new opportunity to restart his career and prove all his doubters wrong.

I guess that’s why we had a lot questions when fat arse was linked to him last summer
Tbh mate I think Lampard's lack of plan for him has been clear too. But also don't think he's impressed in training or fits into the system we now want to play which is clearly 343.

Status
Not open for further replies.